In 1954, a version of Guts with two players on each side was played at Dartmouth University in Hanover, New Hampshire, USA.
Four years later the Healy family included Guts in the Invitational Frisbee Tournament which was played in Escanaba, Michigan, USA.
- 1983, Gothenburg, Sweden: Sweden, Sweden
- 1984, Luzern, Switzerland: Windy City, USA,-
- 1986, Colchester, England: Sweden,-
- 1988, Leuven, Belgium: Sweden,-
- 1990, Oslo, Norway: USA,-
- 1992, Utsunomiya, Japan: USA, Japan, Chinese Taipei
- 1994, Colchester, UK: ROC (Taiwan), -
- 1996, Jonkoping, Sweden: Chinese Taipei, -
- 1998, Blaine, Minnesota, USA: Chinese Taipei, -
- 2000, Heilbronn, Germany: Chinese Taipei, -
- 2004, Turku, Finland: Japan, -